Thursday, November 12, 2009

Expectation

I, rise and shine to the warmth of sun rays knowing there is a million things expected from me before sun set. I yawn myself questioning my senses, what can I expect from the country, family, friends and everything else. 

I have no need or desire to be impressive yet a need for understanding. As unique as every individual, I have my very episode of life too, that isn’t the same as any of you. So don’t judge me.

I know you expect me to be your own age or your own mentality. I grew up, I stood before him, I walked on my own feet and now I can’t go skinny dipping with you. I am sorry.

I know you expect me to be carefree. No darling, I lost the trust of my parents too many times to be carefree again. I am warm around them. I am one of them and now I can’t go on bitching on my life.

I know you expect me to be married again. I’ve lost my faith in love and marriage and worst in guys. I miss the romantic walks or the dinners. But it still hurts so bad that I have a fear of even trying.

I know you expect me not to make any mistakes. But I am human and not super hero functional and that makes me a normal human being. So I am sorry if I can’t be in two places at once.

I know all your expectations is meant for a good relationship between you and me. But I am just very tired. So, let me walk away and live my own expectation.

No comments:

Post a Comment