Friday, July 3, 2009

Crazy In Love

This post is dedicated to all those who are in love. I salute you and can't be any happier. Vulnerable yet strong. Shy yet proud. Joy yet complicated. Forever yet fragile. I’ve seen you all go crazy in love. Holding hands. Singing “how do I live” by Leann Rimes. These are times that smell, tastes and senses so beautiful for the special two and at the same time these that makes the people around you joke and giggle up. Often rhymes and yet so soothing to the ears are the following phrases.

If you were the moonlight, let me be the plankton that rises to it.

If you were the mean to travel, let me be the fuel.

If you are the Tree, let me be the green in it.

If you are the Music, let me be the lyrics.

If you are the Fire, let me be the warmth.

These are phrases that make total sense to our kind, those who are blossoming in love. We’ve all been trapped in the moment, blinded in the essence once or more. These are moments which rarely knock on your door. Until then, this is just a big joke to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment