Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Walk Away!

This is going to do harm for so many people, yet I have gone painless in this regard. This is going to be very difficult to digest yet I have gone so comfortable I feel like I have an invitation to threesome.

When there is something to be talked about, I talk. When there is something to be acted upon, I act. When there is something to walk away from, I walk away.

My friend’s are priceless to me. But what when they don’t understand? Moreover, what when they really understand everything else from the bottom of their heart and I am self portrayed as the girl who doesn’t have emotions and should be ok with sleeping with you today and sleeping with your husband tomorrow? Is that why nothing really matters?

My friend says I don’t understand? Is that because I do not go nuts over my problems. I don’t cry on your shoulder because only thing we enjoy in everyone’s presence is fun. But hey, let’s look at the real picture. You don’t know my tolerance. You don’t know my weakness. You don’t know what I have been through. Just because I don’t dig through my mistakes, miseries and fuckups, that seriously does not mean that I lived the perfect life. I don’t! But I accept it. I know weeping through it wouldn’t make anything better, not today not tomorrow.

With all that, you have all taken me for granted! I, who will be ok with what you want. I, who will be ok with what you wear. I, who will be ok with what you say. I, who will be ok with anything. But this time my friend I said it then and I would say it again and again.

Did I ever tell you guys to decide something clueless for me, but I kept on mumbling about this one thing. How much I hate you being around him? Taking a side for once. And you turn around to say, what can you do? She’s your friend. Oh dear friend! I see that and hear that. Loud and Clear but who am I?

I tried to make this alright over and over again. I tried to not create a problem because I love you all too much to walk away. But today you give me no choice. I walk away because I couldn’t grow up with flash backs. I walk away for the same reason why you never bring the love of your life to our coffee. I walk away for the same reason why our almost gang member is never welcome into our gang today. I walk away for the exact same reason why once BFF was never invited for coffee today. I walk away because there is an inconsistency when you made a choice for everyone else but not me. I walk away today because unconsciously she never saw what an asshole her boyfriend was. I walk away today because unconsciously you all feel comfortable around a man who strip teased for me and never stopped bugging me.

In short and sweet, I walk away because you don’t understand neither sees my tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment