Sunday, June 6, 2010

Ian, Apple of my eye


For the first time in my life the below phrase meant truly and deeply

"You have lit a fire within me, burn it or freeze it...I will still love you the same"

My nephew was born on 1st January 2010, when everything else went blank to me. I was in a state where nothing else matter. Simply I didn't care.

He was so tiny yet so big in my heart. He was friendly and lovable in my heart. He was cute yet very smart in my heart. He was so cool yet so warm in my heart. He is a breath of fresh air to everyone around him. He is an enlightenment that has touched us so deeply.

Every time I hear him cry, he breaks my heart. I might spoil another human being for the first time. But he is so precious he deserves it in a beautiful way.

Every time he laughs, he makes my heart glow. I will be the best aunt, sister and friend to him, because he deserves.

Ian is the best thing that happened to me, my brother and sister-in-law and the rest of the family. We will love him till our last breath

1 comment: