Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Where are we going?


When you are with someone, you do not assume but you assure that both of you are going to the same place. Despite, where it is? How you go there? When you go there? It doesn't matter, as long as you both are going to the same place at the same time.

It is a pity if you have to assume. It is heartbreaking if you are not and it is worse if you wish.

Lately, I have been dating this perfect person. He is a one in a million in my society. I should be very thankful and lucky to be with such a person. But what hurts is that I do not get the rush of hype running down my blood for being his partner.

Are we going to the same place? I assumed all the way. Yes we were. But I'm afraid that we were heading there at two different pace. I am very close Tom my destination when I could hardly see a mirage of him behind me. And then I wish. Ouch!!!

I am still trying. This is a chance that I wish to take. This is a risk I want to conquer. This is a courageous trip where I don't have a roadmap to the destination. Everyday is a scary day, where I wonder if I have to swim across rivers. Everyday is a vague day where hail, snow and fog blocks my way. It is of great difficulty to look back but how do I know if my man is catching up to me. It is of pain to look behind because the I might be dreaming a nightmare. It is hard to look back because the real thing is really close to me.

Apart from the journey, there are million other worries that makes me loose hope of living the purpose of life. Where's the life I deserve? Is the destination what I have longed for? Would I be haunted again and again in there...

And today is a day that I regret wishing. I regret how vague life could be? I regret my mistaken attractions that always make me loose my path to destination. But I am enthused with hope, even if I don't have. I have my palm held hold with a little hope and faith that I won't let go because that's the only thing that will get meto where I want to go.

And I ask now, darling, please run fast, so you can catch up with me and see our family and friends welcome us to the destination hence they are already there.

No comments:

Post a Comment