Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Whats next?

I dunno why but it's my unconsciousness mind that acts like a magnet when it comes to Ross. Well...that's what he said. "we would never be hopeless just like Ross and Rachel". Ohh!!! I wish.

Only if our culture allowed us to have no stakeholders in our lives like the Europeans. Only if we never did all what we did in the short heartbeat of hatred. Only if we acted after the million thoughts that crossed our minds. Only if I had not recovered in a figure way and only if you looked back.

Everyday is a day I wonder what's next for us? Every hour is an hour I wonder what if? Every second is a second I wonder why is this happening?

With the pace of time how could we ever undo? With the forces of nature how could we ever laugh and smile like we used to? With the nature of life how could we be young again.

I can write and it still leaves me blank so, I leave my questions for fate to work it out! God doesn't let down the followers,

No comments:

Post a Comment