Monday, June 22, 2009

Motion Picture that seems so much like a movie.

Movies seem to be something you watch and consider to be real life for a moment or somewhere in the world. Or perhaps imagine that you are going through the identical situation right now and someday you will also have that happy ending as in the movie.

Have you ever relived your life in a movie? Probably you have, but with minor changes like a prettier actress and a sexier man. Worst, is when you see a real-time motion picture but a real situation that keeps on repeating your olden times with a prettier girl and a sexier man. You see a younger version, making the same mistakes, same regrets, the same joys, and the same thing as in your past.

When such things as your past repeats among other humans, you keep thinking that it’s just like watching a movie about yourself. Only thing I wish for other than a happy ending is the desperate wish if I could sit on the Director’s comfy chair and change it scenes one by one avoiding regrets and mistakes.

It is also weird, because who ever is acting on such a movie like situation, I am simply wondering if you haven’t seen my movie, where I get hurt at the end and so does the love of your life. Being just one single being in the cinema, I hardly can scream out or explain what I am feeling at the moment. I keep on wondering why the crew passes me a special DVD with deleted scenes. Is it really about me? Is the producer or director trying to tell me something?

Biographies and some documentaries are being produced by some production houses, because the personalities in the movie or documentaries give out a good impression or good motive for others to learn from it and set out to be a superior illustration of life. However, what’s so special about my life, to rewind and played in front of me and everyone who had witnessed the pity ending. Crying over regrets, wishing to go back or laughing out my lungs is all I can do because it is a huge joke and embarrassment to your beloveds.

The movie keeps on enduring itself and I am getting tired. The movie is going into too much detail and I am running out of pop corn. The movie kills the innocent and I am getting impatient to go back and undo it. I can’t wait to see the movie of my life finish with a pleased ending.

Just like wishing to go and make alteration on the necessary scenes, I wish if I can learn from the producer’s surprise ending. Probably, I’d learn from the movie, what I can do to continue into a better life, so that I could also have the marvelous ending the Producers usually bring in.

No comments:

Post a Comment