Tuesday, April 21, 2009

6 minutes of a walk through my mind

I walk out the door heading to office in a rush as always. I wonder when my mind will hush but this is just a brief rundown of my mind through the 6 minute walk from home to work.

Check your bag, and ensure if everything is in your bag. Did I leave anything back? You’ve got your mobile and keys so get going…my mind says. I am already halfway down the stairs when I start thinking, did I look the door. Did I? With a slight doubt I continue my steps towards office.

Shall I take the pavement on the east side? It’s pretty useless as I fit into the narrow pavement like thingy on west side too plus its shades over at the so narrow pavements. But I should be careful because it’s the peak lunch hours and there would be a lot of traffic. What road should I take? This one or that one. This one is better for some unknown reason. As I decided my route I ran through ongoing road works. I go back again.

And then, I walk around the road works and I see a signboard at the entry point of the road mostly targeted for vehicles. And then the thought of why the hell doesn’t they keep sign boards for people on foot. That’s so unfair. Don’t the people on foot need to know if the road is blocked and they are not suppose to take that road. That was so unfair and a waste of my time. Walk faster…walk faster…

I see a girl who betrayed my friend but not me…so my mind says, should I say hi or not. But it eased when she said hi and I smiled back at her. And I start to wonder if there might be a slight chance that I don’t even know a bit of their problem and after all she might be the innocent one.
The thoughts ran through my mind….

It is a warm day, a very very warm day. I hate it when it’s too warm. After all I wonder, is it appealing enough for me to come home for lunch when I don’t even take lunch. I should really consider this fact.

Woah!!! That’s a hot guy driving by!...He’s staring, should I do anything or ignore. Oh! Nevermind, he’ve passed by.

Wondering all the unwanted things, I get stuck in between three men who are walking on their own time in the shade as if they’ve got all the time in the world. So I kind of wondered what on earth they are thinking. Do they have the freedom of time? Do they have enough time to relaxation walk and yet earn enough to have a fine life.

Suddenly my tummy stuck my mind. I drank a whole Red Bull at home. Is it reflecting on my tummy. I should be cautious about this. I’m a girl after all.

I walk into the office and my first glance goes to the cycles parked. Ohhhh!!! He is not in! Where could he be!

That’s just 6 minutes and I wonder if my mind will get bored of me soon and stop functioning. I give it a hard time. But, deep down I want it to rest and ease down.

No comments:

Post a Comment