Saturday, April 18, 2009

Societal Being

You are saying I am an extremely social being. Am I? O_o

Am I a social being? I love grabbing coffee and hanging out with friends and family but I hate Seahouse and LG sea view. I don’t like partying especially in the crappy discos in Male’ when all they do is grab the next girl’s ass, smoke and drink.

Am I a social being? I am fond of spending time with my iPod and Television. I adore lying down and letting words flow through my mind. I like texting…anything to anyone. I hate when there is too much crowd filled in a cafĂ© and when too commercial and shit music is being played.

Am I a social being? I care for shopping but I don’t akin to waste my time shopping. I like picnics but not too often, not too much.

Am I a social being? I am keen on rock banding with cousins and brother. But I don’t like it to be every other day. I worship having fun but not too much fun. Sometimes, too much fun turns out to be toilet humor for me.

Am I a social being? I am devoted to birthdays but not drinking or smoking and waking up with a hangover and regrets. I love my pride to be respected. I love my soul to be accepted.
So, from a rank of 1 to 10, I would give a 4 for my socializing. I say, don’t misunderstand me just because I love spending time with you all. A cup of coffee is not even close to being communal. A movie is not even close to mingling. A picnic is not being tremendously collective. Trust me, I can’t be spotted anywhere above the grid of 5 by any chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment