Thursday, April 9, 2009

Blast from the Past

Chocolate Ice Cone from Scoop, A hot guy passing by on a BMX, I am trying to play music on my Discman…what else could happen on the same day. Perhaps two of my ex-boyfriends showing up at work on the same day. Yeah that happened too.

I would love to go back in time. Live the time of my life. Not worry about a chaotic past nor have any responsibility. Just for one day. Not more or less. This one day could be an ease as well a reason to look forward for today, when bigger picture is in your prime. When life is more meaningful thus far complicated.

I could laugh about the guys in uniforms and bikes. I could flirt, feel young and do dancing at the beach and not worry a second about the breath. I could laugh for no reason, break off my piggy break and go for dining with friends and not think about what’s ahead of me.

Now that all makes sense, why the school kids go laughing and having so much fun. The day has passed by for innocent fun, now I’ve got too much responsibility and a black past to deal with on my everyday life…

Every time I worry of these heavy weighs upon my shoulder I close my eyes and wish for a blast from the past even if it is two ex-boyfriends on one day :D, even if it is as confusing and unreasonable as it is. Even if life was easy, meaningless and carefree…

No comments:

Post a Comment