Sunday, April 5, 2009

Lifsic


Song for every footstep, every breath, every tear and every life. Somehow, my morning always starts with Clove and ends with 1984. But Kurt, Layne, Brad, Dave and many more are part of my everyday life.


When I want to be on top of the world, a song such as Rise above this calms me. When I want to cry my eyes out, a song such as time like these helps me ease the pain. But its too much love in most songs…so at the end of the day, I’d end up listening to finding myself or dig.


So music ends up being better than family, friends or love. It’s an essence of everything that gives u hope, crashes you down and even lifts you up. Thus, why not be madly in love with it. Be nuts with your iPod. So the relationship between me and my music is call lifsic.


And today I dedicate my playlist to Layne Staley…great inspiration… and I dedicate down in a hole to all of you :D

No comments:

Post a Comment