Sunday, April 19, 2009

Stuffy!

Morning rays cast over my drapes, giving me a smile for a beautiful day. A warm shower that stirs up every single cell in my body. The smell of coffee in my room awakes every bit of me. Dressed up all smart and elegant, I am off to work.

Few seconds wasted at the door because few other people from different other houses and flats are waiting for friends, their rides or even to cross the road. Few minutes wasted being stuck at the pavement because there is a group of people passing you with kids, friends, lovers or partners. Few more minutes wasted because the zebra cross is blocked by taxis and other vehicles.

The breezy roads unexpectedly become dusty, too warm, dirty and packed. Damn…it’s too much people in here and too many wheels on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment