Monday, April 13, 2009

Truth

Where are the truths hidden? When you don’t know you as much you think, you keep wondering where the truth is hidden. I am about to open the jar of forbidden truths and I am wondering was it all lies or bluffs that ran through me during last couple of years or maybe even before that.

The jar… as solid as it seems. When I deem the truth and faith as it is, I keep wondering what’s inside of it. Is it the golden truth that will pitch me up? Or is it the blind truth that will part the pieces of my life to an extend where I can’t even start to bring it together. This fear had lingered the process of reincarnation of me into a better and complete person or maybe not.

When life trembles, I have faith and strength to get up and move on. But will these be taken away as I open it. Or will I be more motivated and strengthen to go forward as life will be much meaningful. This crossroad of whether to go on the adventure trip and find it, is so confusing that I don’t even know where to start looking for.

Everything that happened in the past (the way I believe it), is what has made me who I am today. I don’t want to change even if there is no future no presence or a creepy past. I want to live through this, get through this, run through this to where there are flowers even when it snows. As hard as it seems, I am single-minded to stand on my feet and be firm and sound for the days to come, rainy or sunny, with or without haven, strong or weak, with a pleasant truth or unpleasant truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment