Saturday, April 18, 2009

Sweet Fridays and Monotonous Saturdays

Instead of great times at home doing what a woman should be doing, such as laundry, cleaning and cooking, the crave inside of me, drives me to the place I should not be. I treasure it, when it’s just two of us trying to get the day going. And when we get the tiniest time, we make gold out of tick tacks.

Fridays, dull as its morning but we both paint it alive. Dead like most of the souls but there’s the loudest heartbeats bumping the world around you and me.

Is it co-incidence that we both want a break at the same time? Is it co-incidence that we both need to run into washroom at the same time? Is it co-incidence, that I love spending my time with you as much as you love to bug me around ;)

Saturday, when most of my friends and family get busy with routine rituals, paying bills, getting that extra load of work off them, I go back to work wanting to stay home and sleep all day because deep down I know we don't get that exclusivity of you and me like Fridays. In fact, we shall never go exclusive and thats why I treasure Friday as the day of the week.

Saturday, dull as its morning and myself. Dead like most of the souls and my heartbeat.
I want to run like an athlete through Saturday and start my week on Sunday. And then sleep on a Friday and sleep for 24 hrs and live the excitement of life through everyday of my week.

No comments:

Post a Comment