Thursday, April 16, 2009

Unintentional Rate of Heartbeat


Somewhat all I know is that my heartbeat started to beat just a little bit faster last night. I honestly don’t know why?


I did not do anything illegal for my heart to go boosting. I did not have an exam for me to nervous. I did not get busted to my mom for bad behavior.


Why??? Can this be a virus that I should not be having? Can I puke this off of me? Can I lie down and slow down my heartbeat? I am just very terrified of this feeling being struck on me again.


Oh God!!! Let me be in charge of my heartbeat for this moment, when I can pledge myself that I will never twist up again.


Heartbeat…that furnish me the sense of life, hitherto I do not wish to have too much of life in me. Because, that too much will make me shred into pieces, makes me loose my conscious and makes me weaker…


Heartbeat, the essence of living…I wish to have it on the smoothest flow without any unintentional rushes or unconscious pauses.

1 comment:

  1. "...too much will make me shred into pieces"
    yeah, agree with u immi! hope ur heartbeat is back to normal now!

    ReplyDelete