Saturday, April 11, 2009

... Friends

I adore my friends for who they are. Childish on the outside, mature on the inside. Everyone unique as they could be. I furnish my moment in time to their wishes.

One, who so understands yet believes that I have a perfectly great life, which makes me resist talking about the things that are so screwed up. Too immature at times and don’t have the organizing skills as I do. But I be passionate about the faith that you have in yourself and all the people around you.

One, who’s so funny yet, believes in a magnetism, which makes me so comfortable changing my clothes as in full disclosure of myself. Too humorous at times, that hurts me so bad and makes me confused whether to laugh or to cry. I adore the times when we talk non stop about the truth in you and me.

One, who ignores me when I need to converse, yet believes in me inside out. Too ignorant at times, that makes me lonely even with the secret exchange of adorable gifts. I admire you being so mature and stabilize the sense of humor in you even at the crisis.

One, who I have betrayed a million times but had forever, given a shoulder to cry on. At times when the world seems drowning, I stand firm from you since the sins I entrust would have hurt you so bad. I love you for the mornings that are so depressing yet never seem miserable with your jokes and shelter beyond me.

Several more of the “ones” makes me the complete one at times when I wish to laugh, cry, suicide, and go silent, be young and sexy. So here’s a cheers to 30 years from now, when I wish to give a call to a best husband, sweetest wife, most adorable mother, most gorgeous father and the utmost friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment