Thursday, April 9, 2009

STAY AWAY.


I could look like the perfect lady! Trust me…I am not. Like you know, I heard on a movie or series that if you are single, having a perfect job, and balancing off a fair balance between personal life and work…you can’t be perfect. You should look into my closet. You have no idea of who I am.

Obviously I know you’ve been stalking me as much as I do. You know some things that none of the others know. So, should I assume there is a path being paved through the forests and rubbishy roads? Darling, we could be the best of friends but honestly I am asking you to stay a bit away from me. The skeletons in my closet are unbearable. It will destroy your dreams, hopes and life. Oh yes, I do care about you. I admire you as a person who is independent, artistic, funny, and mature and that’s the reason why I wish if I had flesh and blood in my closet instead of skeletons. So please stay away!!

11 minutes of a chat when I freak out and hang up, I wonder what you believe at the other end. The fact that I don’t talk about my bizarre behavior when I see you next isn’t a question for you and I wonder if you know me more than I consider. The thought of such still collides my understanding that anyone who is as perfect as you are would want to risk the just right life by any chance. So please stay away!!

When we sit beside a tree like thingy and talk for hours about nothing personal but current affairs, views of others and many more, I wonder why are we both so comfortable with this when we are from two different floors. And then the few seconds we go silent…why is my phone buzzing with a text that’s funny as hell and making me crack up. I love spending time with you but then again, my weakness to muddle up your life tiptoes me out. So please I beg of you, stay away!!

Stay away!! Push me away!! Make me puke to every move of you. Make me bored of the perfect person. Drive me away!! Please stay away!!

No comments:

Post a Comment