Monday, April 20, 2009

Rage against it all

Some of us get our rage on our partners, parents, kids and friends and even sometimes on households. But rarely know to get piss off. Nevertheless as a human being I also get my rage out. Used to be in the form of pouring tears or some alone time to cool me off.

I know people who go for a swim, listen to music, pray or even have consensual act of maturity in order to get their rage against anything and everything.


From today onwards, I am going to get my rage on these words towards everything.


Work, oh lord! I hate this more than anyone would know. Everyone thinks that I am the workaholic so addicted to the success of the day. No no no…I hate this. I hate me being the only one who never says Can’t. I always find my way through a million thorns and get these through. For this, why am I chastised for this?


Guys, oh god! I disgust it when they think they are so fine. And we all are like whores. I hate it when they think they know what’s good for us, when they have rarely in mind what is good for us. I respect them, look upon them, but only if they aren’t covered in shit to look above them and be beside them. Aaaarrrrgh!


Sleep, damn, why am I awake when I am so dying to have my beauty nap? I sleep when I don’t want to sleep. I am up when I don’t want to be awake. I see a weird dream that wants me to wake myself up but I can’t. I see a joyful dream that I want to linger into deeper sleep but hey, my phone starts buzzing.


Politics, bugs me more than an untidy room. All I hear is being a responsible youth, I am supposed to take my responsibility and go vote. But am I to sell my constitutional power of 0.01% of one parliamentary seat to a film star or drug addict. Damn, it’s a hard decision to make, so don’t pressure me on being the responsible youth when it comes to voting.


Nothing goes fine these days. I want less traffic and its more. I want you to simply back off, but you are there when I need you and even when I don’t want you. I want to cry my eyes out, but there are not any tears nor even voice to scream off. I want to be single-handedly but I rarely get that hours that I absofuckinglutely treasure most.

No comments:

Post a Comment