Monday, April 6, 2009

Darkness vs. Luminosity

Inspiring figures walk by me, everyday…somehow I have a hard time in accepting the inspiration as motivations. Sometimes its just stupidity in my eyes that makes no sense. But there are circumstances when I believed in the dark, deep, scary, shady and the unreasonable. And times like these, perverse and the unfair becomes logical to me.

As dark as it could be. Empty, depressing, scary and endless, your life is!!! How can I still see a light that glows the path for you. Take off your shades, be determined to go through this phase which shall lead you to the beautiful garden of blooms that shall enlightened the light within you in a stronger and visible ray of light.

When ancient times haunts you back so badly, which I could be the eraser to you for a second and then the perfect artline pen to draw the finest picture for you, since I believe in you even if I highly doubt us.

You can’t be as dark as you say you are…for the reason that you changed the world around me. Made me a better person day by day. We were enjoying love like teenagers and yet being very mature like a 40 year old married couple.

You not only made the world hold its orbit for me, but for my family and friends. For your family and friends. We all had true faith in you. So someday I hope you’d live up to the dream that I know you can pursue.

I toast, to the days I had with you. For the good and the bad. For the laughs and the cries. For the sweaty walks and the boon ding dings. For the nick names and bitchy names. Cheers!
May you find the best of life in no time…amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment