Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Cupcake!

I am a tiny little woman living in a tiny little apartment in a tiny little town. No wonder why I think precious things come in small packages. Hehehe…Just to stress on that I am proud of the Size 4s (Y), even if you think otherwise.

Cupcakes are sexiest yet the sweetest celebration sweet I know. It shows simplicity, dedication and many more. I have never been the material girl. I would sell my soul over a holiday at beach just with you instead of diamonds. I would kiss you for sharing a great song with me instead of a fancy dress. I would say yes to you if you have one hell of a fun night laughing and taking my mind off everything else instead of a flower bouquet. I would commit and be truly yours for a walk below the moonlight instead of an expensive ride. I would die for a cupcake instead of a fluffy big wedding party.

Cupcake is like yummy, smart, sweet, adorable, fun...exactly what I am looking for! Not the cheesecake thats expensive, cheesy, sour, complex and classy. And this time I hope the real deal is on my desk :$ !

No comments:

Post a Comment