Monday, April 27, 2009

When words weigh lesser...

I hardly write about you or him on white. It is still regrettable at the end. It still doesn’t make sense at the end. Words just can’t say how much it gave me, even with the heart breaking state of affairs. The rage, itself calms and soothes the air around me which ends up the rage being meaningless.

When people hurt you so bad, the anger in you or the pain in you bursts. For me, it bursts for a minute and then continues to be a lesson learnt. A second after, I start to appreciate and bow down over everything that was gained during the lovable days that went through. My veins become strong and have faith for me and god. When people don’t make sense, you try to find the missing part of the puzzle. Found or not, I still make my own piece and believe in you.

I might not scream out loud how much you hurt me. The reason being, deep down I thank the long years or the short days that was so perfect and flawless. I love the small things that we laughed about. I love the big things, we argued about. I love the way you hurt me.

When you say Ben Harper sang for me from you, it made my day. And when I said Brandon Boyd sang a song for you from me, it drew up a whole bright future. And when we assumed Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey sang a song that we both are to sing, it gave me courage for the least things in life. When all the songs came down to Nic Cester and J.D singing songs that meant more powerful than any other words written. “Now I'm living in your afterglow”

If not for you, I am no one today. I salute you for making me who I am. Not selling my body over to my best friend or to my best friend’s man. Not being the cheap and disrespected lady despite the peer pressure. Not dying over unsettlements in life. Not being discouraged to walk forward and in line. I salute you for having faith in me before, during and after.

No comments:

Post a Comment